For general queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a more specific query, you can contact the relevant staff member as listed below.
Contact the Writers Victoria team:
- Workshops, events, partnerships, bespoke programming, and business writing: email@example.com
- Manuscript assessments, mentorships, spotlight services, and online clinics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writers Studios: email@example.com
- Competitions and fellowships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising, marketing and promotional queries, and our newsletters: email@example.com
- Writeability (writers with a disability) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership queries: email@example.com
- For invoicing and payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general queries: email@example.com
If you need to phone us:
We are mostly working remotely and these lines may often go to voicemail. We will get back to you as soon as we reasonably can.
- For membership queries: (03) 9094 7855 (10AM - 4PM Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
- For manuscript assessment and mentorship queries: (03) 9094 7895 (10AM - 4PM Mon-Fri).
Note that while we are mostly working remotely, it can take some time for us to get our mail. Please email us (contact details above) if your correspondence is urgent.
Level 3, The Wheeler Centre
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Our staff are working mostly remotely and only sometimes in the office. If you need to visit in person, please contact the relevant staff member (listed above) to make an appointment.
All visitors to our offices at The Wheeler Centre must have an appointment, check in to the building with a QR code, and show proof of vaccination. The Wheeler Centre has a COVID-19 safe plan in line with government advice that must be followed not only by Writers Victoria, but any visitors to our organisation.
You can find many answers to general writing and publishing questions on this website.