Pieces of up to 1,500 words due 11:59pm Wednesdays 5 February, 4 March, 1 April, 6 May, 3 June. Feedback will be returned Thursdays 13 February, 12 March, 9 April, 30 April, 14 May, 11 June
- Develop a body of nonfiction prose;
- Engage productively with expert feedback;
- Identify and build on recurring themes in their work;
- Develop strategies for sharp self-editing; and
- Learn to read critically as a writer.
About Ellena Savage
Ellena Savage is the author of the essay collection Blueberries (Text Australia and Scribe UK, 2020), the chapbook Yellow City (The Atlas Review, 2019) and numerous essays, stories, and poems published in literary journals internationally. Ellena is the recipient of several grants and fellowships, including most recently the Marten Bequest Travelling Scholarship 2019–2021. She has a PhD in Creative Writing and is a former editor of The Lifted Brow.
|Concession Member||$ 240.00|