You will learn:
- How to discover the best way to tell your story
- How to construct scenes, and how to move from scene to scene
- Ways of writing place and character
- How to approach structure: the interplay between spontaneity and planning
- The deeper meaning of imagination, whether writing fiction or non-fiction.
Arnold Zable is an acclaimed Australian writer, novelist, and human rights advocate. His books include Jewels and Ashes, The Fig Tree, Café Scheherazade, Scraps of Heaven, Sea of Many Returns, Violin Lessons, and most recently, The Fighter. Widely travelled, he is also the author of numerous stories, essays, columns, features and works for theatre. He has a doctorate in creative arts, and has been a lecturer and writer-in-residence, internationally and in a range of Australian Universities.
230 Pioneer Rd
Grovedale, VIC 3216