The Writers Group is a series of series of free skills development workshops open to writers with all levels of experience.
Sessions will include:
- facilitated writing group with local mentor
- a tutorial with a guest writer with disability
- webinars (online course and talks)
The group starts in late August and sessions will be held from 11am to 1pm monthly (excluding January) until April 2018.
- Wednesday 23 August 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 20 September 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 18 October 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 22 November 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 13 December 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 7 February 2018, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 14 March 2018, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 11 April 2018, 11am to 1pm
Participants need to be members of Writers Victoria to attend. You can join or renew your membership on this website. (People with disability in the Loddon NDIS region can get 30% off a Writers Victoria membership by before the end of October 2017. Find out more on the Writers Victoria website.)
The Write-ability program is a partnership between Writers Victoria and Arts Access Victoria. This project has been assisted by the Australian government through the Department of Communication and the Arts’ Catalyst—Australian Arts and Culture Fund. The Own Voices Forum is presented in collaboration with MADE. Write-ability is also supported by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation and the Grace Marion Wilson Trust.
On this website, you can read more about Write-ability Goes Regional and Online.
Or for more information, please email Harriet.
121 View St
Bendigo, VIC 3550